IEEE SSIT is actively supporting Student Activities through a number of initiatives.
In this context the Student Activities Committee (SAC) is a sub-committee under the IEEE SSIT Chapters Committee. This sub-committee oversees, supports and coordinates IEEE SSIT’s student chapters globally along with promoting membership activities that are specifically focused on addressing the needs of IEEE SSIT students globally.
The purpose of SAC is to:
- Develop, plan and implement student-focused activities and programs globally
- Oversee and support the SSIT’s Student Chapters and Joint Student Chapters
- Represent the views of students to the IEEE SSIT Board and its standing committees as well as the IEEE Students Committees
- Run membership orientation and retention activities for the student membership
The strategic goals of SAC are to:
- Improve the value base for the SSIT student membership
- Create tangible membership benefits for the student
- Develop programs that will improve the engagement of student members with the society and
- Attract new Membership.
Student Activities Committee
Advisor: Dr Kalyan Sen
Chair: Saiteja Goud Karingu
Secretary: Devika Rose Kiran
Vice-Chair for Geographic Activities: Mithresh G P
Vice Chair for Student Discussion Forums: Bryn Loftness
Vice Chair for Publications Contests & Engagement: Vacant
Vice Chair for New Initiatives: Ggaliwango Marvin
At-Large Member (UG): Vaishnav S
At-Large Member (PG): Vacant
At-Large Member (PhD): Vacant
SSIT Student Chapters
Click here to learn more about SSIT Student Chapters.
Please click here to sign up as a Student Volunteer.
Student Chapter Resources
Please click here to access a range of resources to support your Student Chapter activities. If you require additional support, please email email@example.com