- Business Development Manager, Augmate Corporation, New York, USA
- Professional Associate, INSPIRE Centre, University of Canberra, Australia
- PhD Candidate, Faculty of Informatics, School of Information Systems & Technology, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Publicity Chair & Organising Committee, IEEE ISTAS’13 Symposium, Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Visiting Researcher, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland
- Co-founder Streamfolio vPortfolios
Alexander Hayes is a Business Development Manager, with the Augmate Corporation, New York USA, a next generation internet software company, providing visual efficiency tools for businesses and consumers by merging the digital and physical worlds using eye-wear (AR Glasses) and mobile devices.
An extensive background in e-learning and professional development, Alexander project manages solutions for corporate, business and industry across Australia and New Zealand. He is an acknowledged expert on emerging technology and its impacts on society, regularly invited to present at strategic events.
Alexander is also a Phd. candidate at the University of Wollongong, NSW Australia within the Faculty of Informatics, School of Information Systems & Technology. This research study is focused on the implications of the use of emergent, location aware body worn video technologies in an educational context, citing user case studies and an extensive series of interviews with lead innovators across this rich field of interdisciplinary endeavor.
Alexander is co-author of Uberveillance.com, author of many journal articles, book illustrations and online community websites.