The IEEE Society on the Social Implications of Technology (SSIT) are proud to announce the Society’s second refereed publication, the IEEE Transactions on Technology and Society (IEEE-TTS).
The Transactions will publish research papers on the interactions among technology, science, and society; on the impact of such interactions on individuals and society; and on the ethical, professional and social responsibility in the practice of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Quarterly online-only publication.
- First issue: March 2020.
- Accepting brief, short and long papers of 2, 6, and 10 pages.
- Encourages open access of empirical data related to article contributions.
- All submitted papers are subject to peer review.
- All papers to contain a research aim(s) or question(s), a comprehensive literature review, a methodological approach, results, findings and conclusion using the Transactions template and IEEE referencing style.
- Information for authors to appear on IEEE Xplore shortly.
- TTS Scholar One submission portal also should be available by the time this publication goes to print at: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tts.
- Authors new to IEEE should visit the Author Center https://ieeeauthorcenter.ieee.org/.
The Transactions fills a space where deeper theoretical, methodological, and applicatory contributions could be made commensurate to in-depth scholarship. Papers with multidisciplinary content will be looked upon favorably, as will joint authorship with representation across engineering, business, humanities, the social sciences and the law. We invite you to submit your work for consideration. It promises to be a wonderful and impactful place to publish, bringing closer together people who care about the social implications of technology on society.
Katina Michael, Founding Editor-in-Chief
Rafael Calvo, Samuel Fosso-Wamba, Roba Abbas, George Roussos, and Eusebio Scornavacca, Co-Editors